- Home Ownership Rate Drops to Lowest Point in 18 Years
Housing analysts blame the drop on tight credit conditions, constrained inventories of for-sale homes, and the rising number of single-family rental h [...]
- Strongest Job Markets Have Biggest Home Price Rises
The three cities that are posting some of the strongest price growth year-over-year are also seeing fastest job growth.
- REALTORS® Urge Preserving Homeownership Tax Policies
Congress should focus on doing no harm to housing and America's 75 million homeowners by maintaining current tax laws for homeownership and real [...]
- Because No One Plans to Be Homeless
Blue Balliett, a bestselling author of young adult literature, told American Planning Association that she came up with the idea for her new book duri [...]
- Selling Up-and-Coming Neighborhoods
How do you promote a struggling area with potential for growth and development? Experts offer some marketing tips for these communities.